Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Beginnings

Life can change so quickly. I have come to the realization that no one can ever really be prepared for the things life is going to hand us. We can asses the situation and hopefully make the best decision. As of now in my life i have learned all to well. I am going to be 25 in March and can say that i will have officially moved across the country 3 times in my life already. I have loved the journey of my life, it has definitely been a challenge along the way but i have learned a lot about myself and how to do things by myself along the way. In the end the only person that is ever really there for you is yourself. To fill you guys in on the new changes in my life Caleb has gotten his dream job right out of school working at Raven Software, which is a division of ActiVision. Of course i am going to move across the country with him i love him. This is what i looked most forward to when we had first started dating. I knew he would be moving after graduation. I do love Arizona but with the fast city paced life the years just fly by. I couldnt even tell you what month it is after April. I miss summer time and grass and trees. I will one day be back in Arizona because the sun is oh so amazing.
          
           I wear my emotions on my sleeve and talk to everyone about everything, It just makes me feel better to talk about things. If i dont i just listen to music and keep to myself which eventually leads to a blowup. I talk to my friends about everything, it helps me asses what is going on. My mind changes daily but eventually in the end i always go with my heart. If i dont go with Caleb, it is something i will regret and have to live with for the rest of my life. I like to take risks. This one was defiantly scarier though being that i am going to school full time right now. I have a new school picked out in Wisconsin. It is called Globe University which has a good business program and really good job placement after school is out. It was one of those things that you can never be sure about in till you are there in their school atmosphere. I am working on getting my cosmetology license in Wisconsin which will be my 3rd licensed state for me. haha Give me a challenge and i shall succeed.

      So Monday 11/29/10 was when Caleb got his phone call for his starting date. They want him to start this Monday on 12/6/10. So needless to say this week has been chaos thus far. I am thankful that we got to have an amazing Thanksgiving with some really good friends and their family. Monday after we found out we somehow got our whole apartment packed up. Applied for a ton of apartments in Wisconsin. Yesterday we picked up the moving truck and loaded everything up. After we were completely sore and exhausted we had a going away dinner with friends. This morning when i left for class my honey bear was preparing to take the long haul across the country again with our belongings.  So for now im finishing up the last few weeks of my semester and work and heading up to Wisconsin. I am definitely nervous to drive across the country by myself and my 2 dogs and one is terrified of car rides. I really want to make it home for christmas i feel like its been forever. I havent seen the snow since two years ago when i was home. So im pretty sure the outcome for moving to Wisconsin is going to be a complete culture shock. I am already looking forward to spring time haha, All i want for christmas is some uggs boots and a snow scraper. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment